Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Omen Eye: Fashion full circle


 Got a message yesterday that one of my vintage pieces on etsy (shown below) was featured in this person's blog called "Omen eye". So I checked it out, and it's a very cool conceptual blog about finding high price current fashion trends for less in thrift stores and online thrift shops - something I'm all about.

You'll see posts with photos like this one of Erin Wasson(love it!) with designer jewelry on, and next to it, links to etsy options that are similar  or practically identical yet vintage and much more affordable. Kudos Omen eye, I like your thinking.


erin wasson
jalouse november 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.