Wednesday, May 9, 2012

All Black









bracelets - thrift & forever 21 / blouse - Zara / sweater - H&M / necklace - vintage / cropped pants - H&M / dress shoes with buckle - Zara

Been wanting a black oxford shoe for a while and was so excited to find these Zara ones with the slightly pointed toe (hint of creeper style) and lovely buckle (reminiscent of a vintage belt buckle). I've been trying to wear more of my favorite pieces on regular days for no "special" reason as a new commitment to myself so that my favorite pieces don't sit in my closet and never get worn til they're out of style and i have to get rid of them. This was one of those days.


2 comments:

Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Mon Amie Fashion

Vintage Etcetera @ Etsy.com

Check me out on Lookbook

Followers

LOOKBOOK.nu: collective fashion consciousness.